Baking Soda 12g
Water or Full cream milk 50g
Vegetable Oil 300g
Banana (blended or smashed) 650g
Banana flavor (optional) As desired
- Pureed banana using blender until smooth and set aside.
- Put Mauri Golden Cake Mix, eggs, water and oil together and mix at slow speed for 1 minute. Scrape down sides.
- Continue mixing at medium speed, for another 4 minutes.
- Add in banana puree and mix until batter is smooth.
- Deposit batter into cake tins
- Bake at 160 – 180˚C, for about 50 minutes to 60 minutes. Baking conditions vary depending on batter scaling weight and oven characteristics.
- Remove from oven and let it cool before serving.
*Recipe makes about 5 loaves of banana cake (450g batter weight). Amount of batter and loaves quantity depends on tin size used.