Whole Eggs 350g
Water or UHT Milk 50g
Bread Flour 50g
Corn Oil 300g
Baking Soda 3g
Grated Carrot 500g
Chopped Walnut 140g
Brown sugar 50g
Cinnamon powder 1g
Vanilla flavor 5g
Cream Cheese 500g
Icing Sugar 300g
Butter (Softened) 120g
Lemon Juice 50g
- Mix whole eggs until light at medium speed.
- Slowly add in Group 2, blend at slow speed for 1 minute. Scrape down sides.
- Beat on medium speed for about 4 minutes.
- Gradually add in Group 3 and blend at slow speed for 2 minutes.
- Add batter to cake tin until approximately 3⁄4 full.
- Bake at 165°C (top) and 175°C (bottom) for about 1hr 20minutes. Baking conditions vary depending on batter scaling weight and oven characteristics.
- Remove from oven and let it cool before serving.