Whole Egg 300g
Egg White 325g
Corn Oil 50g
Coconut Milk 125g
- Mix Group 1 ingredients for 1 minute at low speed.
- Scrape down sides to ensure no lumps sticking to the bowl.
- Change to high speed and mix for about 7 minutes.
- Gradually add in Group 2 and blend at slow speed for about 30s – 1 min.
- Fill in 200g batter into a 12.5cm chiffon mould or 500g batter into a 17cm chiffon mould.
- Bake at 180°C for about 30 – 35 min (12.5cm mould) and 35 – 40 min (for 17cm mould). Baking conditions vary depending on batter scaling weight and oven characteristics.
- Remove from oven and invert the chiffon mould for cooling.
- Once cooled, remove from mould.