Chocolate Chip Muffin
Chocolate Chip As desired
- Using paddle attachment, blend all the ingredients at low speed.
- Scrap down the bowl and continue to mix for another 4 minutes at medium speed.
- Deposit the batter into paper cups or muffin mould until 1/3 full. For standard muffin, batter weight is about 70g, and batter weight for jumbo muffin is about 90g – 100g.
- Bake at 185˚C for about 25 to 30 minutes. Baking conditions vary depending on batter scaling weight and oven characteristics.
- Remove from oven and let it cool before serving.
*Recipe makes about 30 pieces of muffins (70g batter).