Chocolate Lava Cake
Recipes makes about 22-24 pcs (about 100g batter per pc)
- Preheat oven to 200˚C (top) and 190˚C (bottom).
- Weigh all ingredients in mixing bowl with beater attachment.
- Mix at low speed for 1 minute. Stop mixer and scrap bowl surface to ensure even mixing.
- Continue mixing at medium speed for 3 minutes followed by low speed for 1 minute.
- Pour batter into baking cups or paper cups.
- Bake at 200˚C (top) and 190˚C (bottom) for 8 – 10 minutes. Baking conditions vary depending on batter scaling weight and oven characteristics.
- Remove from oven and let it cool before serving.