Creme Brulee Mamon
Group 1 (For Creme Brulee):
Dairy Cream 500g
Egg Yolk 220g
Group 1 (For Mamon Base):
Whole Egg 300g
Egg White 325g
Group 2 (For Mamon Base):
Corn Oil 50g
Coconut Milk 125g
Product Method (For Creme Brulee)
- Weight all ingredients for the crème brulee in a bowl and mix well.
- Strain the mixture and set aside.
Product Method (For Mamon Base)
- Mix Group 1 ingredients for 1 minute at low speed.
- Scrape down sides to ensure no lumps sticking to the bowl.
- Change to high speed and mix for about 7 minutes
- Gradually add in Group 2 and blend at slow speed for about 30s – 1 min.
- Fill in 30g of crème brulee mixture into each mamon mould.
- Then fill in 40g of mamon batter on top of the crème brulee mixture in the mould.
- Prepare a tray filled with water to level with the crème brulee mixture (about 600g).
- Place mamon moulds into the tray and steam bake at 180°C for about 23 – 25 min. Baking condition varies depending on batter scalling weight and oven characteristics.).
- Remove from oven and let it cool before serving).