Mauripan Instant Dry Yeast 23g
Vegetable Oil 50g
Cold Water (0-1˚c) ± 470g
- Assemble all ingredients in Planetary mixer with dough hook attach.
- Mix for 3 minute at slow speed (1st) and 5 minutes in medium (2nd) speed until the dough is fully devolved. Desired dough temperature is 27-28˚c.
- Rest the dough for 10 minutes and cover the dough to prevent skinning.
- Roll the dough and cut into desired shaped pieces with donut cutter.
- Leave for proving at 40˚c and 75% RH.
- Fry in specialised frying fat at 180˚C till golden brown (45-50 seconds per side).
- Coat the donut with various type of Mauri Donut Coating or dusting sugar.