Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
Butter (softened) 168g
Arrow Kularome Vanilla 5g
Nuts (walnuts, chopped) 60g
Chocolate Chips 60g
- Preheat oven to 180˚C top heat, and 175˚C bottom heat.
- Combine muffin mix, softened butter, eggs and vanilla in mixing bowl. Mix at slow speed for 1 min, followed by medium speed for 1 min.
- Stir in nuts. Drop small amount of cookie dough onto the baking tray and flatten it. Ideally, cookie size should be small and consistent in size to ensure even baking and product comes out crispy.
- Cookie dough may also be rolled into cylinder shape and kept frozen. Prior to baking, remove cookie dough from freezer and cut the rolls and place it onto baking tray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, depending on cookie dough size and oven used.
- Cool 1 minute on baking sheet and remove to cooling rack to cool completely