Honey Butter Biscuit
- Blend Mauri Honey Biscuit Mix with shortening at slow speed for 1 minute.
- Scrape down sides, continue to mix at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Add in water, mix at low speed for another 10 seconds to 30 seconds.
- Using ice cream scoop, deposit the dough on a non-stick baking pan.
- Bake at 180˚C – 200˚C for about 15 to 20 minutes (until golden brown). Baking conditions vary depending on dough scaling weight and oven characteristics.
- Remove from oven and apply the honey butter glaze before serving.
To make the glaze:
Mix 100gm of melted butter with 100gm of honey.