Milk Tea Mousse Roll
Milk Tea Mousse
Lipton Tea Bags (8 bags) 8g
Egg Yolk 75g
Whipping Cream 375g
Whole Egg 300g
Egg White 325g
Corn Oil 50g
Coconut Milk 125g
Product Method (Milk Tea Mousse):
- Warm up the milk and steep tea bags in the hot milk for at least 1 hour. Set aside to cool.
- Soak gelatin in cold water until dissolved. Set aside.
- Whip up whipping cream until soft peak. Set aside.
- Whip egg yolk and sugar until fluffy in a separate bowl. Add in milk tea and dissolved gelatin into the mixture and mix well.
- Fold in whipping cream.
- Pour mousse mixture into the prepare tube and allow it to set in the freezer overnight or at least 6-8 hours.
Product Method (Mamon Base):
- Mix Group 1 ingredients for 1 minute at low speed.
- Scrape down sides to ensure no lumps sticking to the bowl.
- Change to high speed and mix for about 7 minutes.
- Gradually add in Group 2 and blend at slow speed for about 30s – 1 min.
- Fill tray with 700g of mamon batter.
- Bake at 210°C (Top) and 190°C (Bottom) for about 12 – 15 min. Baking condition varies depending on batter scaling weight and oven characteristics.
- Remove from oven and let it cool before serving.