Bread Flour 1000g
Mauripan Instant Dry Yeast 15g
- Transfer Group 1 into the mixing bowl.
- Mix Group 1 with mixer at low speed.
- Add in Group 2 into the mixing bowl.
- Mix for 8 minutes (or until the “clean bowl” is observed).
- Add in the butter.
- Mix until the dough is well-developed (7-8 minutes).
- Rest the dough for 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 40g dough.
- Round and rest the dough for 5 minutes.
- Mould and place the dough on the baking tray.
- Proof the dough at 38°C, 85% RH until double its original size.
- Bake at oven 210 – 220°C (Top); 195 – 205°C (Bottom) for 6 – 8 minutes.
- Cool the buns at the cooling rack.