Lorry Driver / Tanker Driver
- Ensure cargos/goods are delivered in a proper manner with minimum damage during transit.
- To load and unloading goods before and after delivery
- To be courteous to our customers.
- To abide to the traffic rules and regulations.
- To be in a reasonably physical condition to carry out the job.
- Adhering to the HSE Management System.
- To report any incidents related on transport to Manager / Sales Coordinator/Assistant Sales Coordinator.
- To ensure proper upkeep and maintenance of the vehicle and highlight any abnormality, unsafe condition and seek corrective action.
- Any other jobs related that instruct by superior from time to time.
- Possess a valid driving license. GDL & E Bersendi / GDL & E Berat Kejur is compulsory
- Able to communicate in Bahasa Malaysia